Payment & Shipping Terms:
|INCI Name::||Nonapeptide-1||CAS No::||158563-45-2|
GMP Manufacturer Supply Cosmetic peptide Nonapeptide-1 CAS 158563-45-2 Melitane For Skincare and Skin Lightning
Nonapeptide-1 CAS158563-45-2 Cosmetic peptide for skincare Skin lightning
Basic information of Nonapeptide-1
INCI Name: Nonapeptide-1
Reference: Melanostatine-5, Melanostatine
CAS No: 158563-45-2
Value: 1.38±0.1 g/cm3 | Condition: Temp: 20 °C Press: 760 Torr pKa (Predicted)
Value: 13.32±0.46 | Condition: Most Acidic Temp: 25 °C
Solubility: soluble in water
MSDS and COA: available for your reference, please contact us.
Appearance: white powder
Packaging:Plastic/glass bottle, aluminium foil bag or customized according to requests, well protected.
Shipping:FedEx/DHL/EMS or by air.
Delivery: Within 3-5 days
What is Nonapeptide-1
Nonapeptide-1 Is a kind of bionic peptide, it and melanin MC1 receptors on cells have a very good match, so as to promote the melanin cell hormone antagonist, competitive and MC1 receptor, to prevent further activated tyrosinase and produce melanin.
Quality Report of Nonapeptide-1
Nonapeptide-1 Function & Applications
Skin Radiance/Skin Lightening-whitening / Anti-dark Spot
1. Nonapeptide-1 Blocks the binding of α-MSH with its receptor MC1R on the cell membrane of melanocyte. The successive melanine producing process is stopped.
2. A whitening agent that works on the very initial stage of skin darkening mechanism. Highly efficacious.
3. Nonapeptide-1 Prevents further activation of tyrosinase & thus blocks melanin synthesis for better control over skin tone & brown spots.
4. Nonapeptide-1 Prevents hyperproduction of melanin
5. Whitening activity proven on Asian skin
Contact Person: admin