Payment & Shipping Terms:
L - Carnitine CAS 541-15-1 Food Grade Amino Acids Bulk Powder For Weight Loss
C.A.S NO. : 541-15-1
Synonyms: Vitamin BT, L-(-)-Carnitine
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Molecular formula: C7H15NO3
Molecular weight : 161.20
Melting point: 208-212℃
Water solubility: 2500 g/L (20 °C)
L-Carnitine is an amino acid which has a role to play in the body's fat metabolism process. L-Carnitine transports fatty acids to the mitochondria, which is where they are essentially burned as fuel. This amino acid naturally occurs, although it can also be biosynthesized from two other ones. In addition to being found in a wide range of foods, it is also commonly available as a dietary supplement.
Main Functions & Applications Of L-Carnitine Powder
1) Infant food: It can be added to milk powder to improve the nutrition.
2) Weight loss: L-carnitine can burn the redundant adipose in our body, then transmit to energy, which can help us slimming figure.
3) Athletes food: It is good for improve the explosive force and resist fatigue, which can enhance our sports ability.
4) Important nutritional supplement for human body: With the growth of our age, the content of L-carnitine in our body is decreasing, so we should supplement L-carnitine to maintain the health of our body.
5) L-Carnitine is proved to be safe and healthy food after security experiments in many countries. US stipulates that ADI is 20mg per kg per day, the maximum for adults is 1200mg per day.
|Appearance||White crystals or crystalline powder||
|Appearance of Solution||Clear and Colourless||Clear and Colourless|
|Residue on Ignition||≤0.1%||0.04%|
|Total Plate Count||≤1000cfu/g||40cfu/g|
|Yeast & Mold||≤100cfu/g||<20 cfu/g|
Storage Store in cool & dry place. Do not freeze.
Keep away from strong light and heat.
Shelf life 2 years when properly stored