Payment & Shipping Terms:
Betaine Anhydrous CAS 107-43-7 Food Additives , Amino Acid Powder In White Color
Betaine, chemically named trimethylglycine, is a kind of efficient, high-quality and economical feed additive widely applied in poultry, pigs and aquaculture industry. It plays important roles in animals growth and breeding.
Chemical name: Trimethyl glycine lactone
Synonyms: Betaine base,Glycine betaine, Methanaminium, Hydroxide 1-carboxy-N,N,N-trimethyl-
CAS No. : 107-43-7
EINECS No.: 203-490-6
Molecular Formula: (CH3)3N+CH2COO-
Molecular weight: 117.15
Physical properties: white to slightly yellow crystalline powder with hygroscopicity and slightly characteristic odor.
1. Decrease the cost of feed:
As the donator of methyl, Glycine Betaine can partly take the place of methionine and choline chloride.
2. Improve the body anti-stress and prevent diarrhea.
3. Improve the productivity of the poultry.
4. Improve the lean meat percentage and carcass quality.
5. Cooperate with anticoccidiosis medicine and strengthen curative effect.
6. Protect vitamin titer
7. It's a good phagostimulant, especially for the aquatic animal.
Contact Person: admin