Payment & Shipping Terms:
PQQ / Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Nootropic Powder CAS 72909-34-3 Nutrition Supplements
Chemical Name: Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Disodium Salt (PQQ.Na2)
Molecular Formula: C14H4N2Na2O8
Molecular Weight: 374.17
CAS Number: 122628-50-6
Appearance: Reddish brown powder
Melting point: > 300℃ (decomposed during the assay)
Solubility: Water- soluble (3g/L at 25℃ )
Stability: Stable for at least 24 months
|Product Name||Pyrroloquinoline quinone disodium salt; PQQ disodium salt powder|
|Appearancehite||red brown powder|
Pyrroloquinoline Quinone [PQQ]
AN ESSENTIAL MICRONUTRIENT FOR YOUR HERRT, MINO AND BODY
Loss of mitochondrial function is a chief cause of aging and energy deprivation in human tissues.
1. Mitochondria are the powerhouses of the cell responsibletor energy (ATP) production.
2. High concentrations of mitochodria are found in the heart, brain and muscle.
3. Oxidative stress damages mitochondria resulting in less energy.
What is PQQ?
1. As a powerful antoxidont, PQQ protects and inreases the funionolity of exiting mitchondia.
- Slows mitochondrial aging.
2. PQQ also premotes the generation of new mitochondria (Mitochondrial Biogenesis).
- Increased mitochondria = increased energy production.
3. PQQ stimulates production of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF.)
- NGF triggers growth of nerve cells to repair damaged nerves from stroke or other injury.
PQQ has been accepted by the FDA as a New Dietary Ingredient [NDI].
Benefits of Using PQQ.
1. Cardiovascular Support
-Supports energy (ATP) metabolism by the mitochondria.
-Provides powerful antioxidant protection from damaging free radicals.
2. Cognitive Support
-Prevents cognitive decline (memory loss, learning difficulty, etc.)
due to age, stroke or neurodegenerative disorders.
-Protects and restores damaged brain and nerve cells.
3. Increased Energy Production
-Mitochondria produce ATP (Energy). .
-PQQ protects existing mitochondria and promotes mitochondrial generation.
-More functional mitochondria = more energy!
COA of CAS 122628-50-6 PQQ Pyrroloquinoline Quinone Powder
Contact Person: admin