Payment & Shipping Terms:
Black Pepper Extract Powder Natural Botanical Extracts Piperine 98% By HPLC
Piperine is an alkaloid found in the spikes and oleoresin of the peppercorn plant, is also present in high concentration in the skin of the pepper berries. Piperine is also found in black pepper and similar plants, and, even though piperine obtained from natural sources is about 98% pure, it is for chemical and medical purposes, laboratory-produced.
Product Name: Piperine
Variety: Black Pepper Extract
Molecule formula: C17H19NO3
Molecular weight: 285.34
Specification: 50%-99% Piperine
Test method: HPLC
(1) treatment for arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease or wound healing;
(2) losing weight, its ability to increase in the metabolic rate of the body;
(3) clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgestic;
(4) treating acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary stones;
(5) enhancing immunity and supporting the intestinal absorption of nutrients.
1.As pharmaceutical raw materials for arthritis, rheumatism, anti-inflammation, detumescence and so on, it is mainly used in pharmaceutical field;
2.As products effective ingredients for improving blood circulation and soothing the nerves, it is mainly used in health product industry;
3.As active ingredients of skin care products, it is mainly used in cosmetic industry.
Contact Person: admin