Quality Control Team：
- Quality Inspection in every step.
- Professional quality control staff to avoid unqualified products flowing to customer.
- Strict inspection on raw material, production, and delivery.
- Full series of equipments in lab.
- Follow ISO 9001 standards strictly.
- Continuous Efforts for improvement, seeking higher quality level.
The Testing Procedures:
The Factory have hundreds of tests that are used to determine purity, potence and quality of
the materials and end products all of which utilize state of the art equipment which ensures
At any point during production a product may be tested. If it doesn't meet regulation standard
the batch is immediately withdrawn and in the final stages of production the product must
undergo the final quality control procedures before it may receive the 'pass' grading which
releases it for sale.
As well as the standard checks the raw materials and finished products are tested for heavy
metal content. In recent years there has been a significant problem with the underground
Factory's producing poor quality products that are filled with toxic heavy metals. This is because
they are no licensed and therefore under no obligation to test for these; when you buy cheap
products - you pay the price with your health.
While the level of heavy metals found in the raw materials may be acceptable, once it has
been mixed with other compounds and reactions taken place these levels can change. Testing
throughout the production process therefore ensures our Factory only ever release the safest and
most effective compounds.